Designed to be used either by Municipalities or Waste Collection Service companies, Waste2 Green provides the following
- Operations Planning and Management
- Interaction with Vehicles, Collection Points, other Equipment & Final Waste Destinations
- Interface with Producers, Citizens & Regulators
- Data-Collection, Monitoring & Analytics
- Patterns Identification & Predictions
- Human Resources Management
- Assets Management
- Tracking, Location, Geo-Fencing
- Intelligent “Routes Planning”
- TAYP/PAYG/SMART Model
- Reporting & KPI’s Monitorin
The W2G-MS Software is designed to
interact with all the operational
elements part of the waste
collection process. From human
resources scheduling (drivers and
auxiliary personnel), collection
assets and elements (such as
collection and cleaning vehicles,
containers and bins for different
waste types, plastic bags, etc.), up to the waste deposits, final waste destinations and citizens.
Operators can plan the collection circuits based on real-time and historical data pattern behaviour learning. For each collection circuit plan, Operator can work with several variables such as:
- Date/Hour for the collection
- Types of waste to consider
- Containers to be considered by their filling level %
- Vehicles to use
- Operation Center those vehicles belong to
- Preferred flow
- Waste possible compression rates
W2G-MS will generate the collecting circuit, indicating the Optimal routes, optimal Number of vehicles needed, number of laps and other relevant variables.
Real time information about the current fill level of select containers in a certain zone.
W2G-MS can plan future collections shifts based on the learnings of historical data.
Example: Plan a shift to collect all the containers that will be above 30% load in the next 12 hours.
Collection Points can be uploaded on the system, including all the details of the installation point (type of containers, model, types of waste, etc.)
Information can be uploaded either manually or automatically via the W2G-MS RFID Handheld Reader.
W2G-MS provides the most commonly used performance KPI’s for Urban Waste Collection, automatically updated.
Specific custom made KPI’s can be created:
- Collected Tons (Global, per Waste type, etc.)
- Level of Incidents
- Cost of Collection per collected Ton or per Number of inhabitants.
- Efficiency KPI’s
- Co2 Level Emissions
- Tracking, Location, Geo-Fencing.
- Vehicle Consoles with “Routes-to-Follow”,
“Work-orders” and other info.
- Automatic reading of Collected Containers.
- Cargo Levels Monitoring (volume, weight).
- Fuel Levels Monitoring.
- Direct input to the platform on the most common occurrences container, container missing, road-block, etc.).
- Collection Points Geo-Referencing, Geo-Fencing
- Semi-Automated Containers Inventory
- Filling Levels Reading
- Temperature Monitoring
- “Conditioned Access Container Zones” implementation